主题:博客选读：mrbrown—Top Ten Real Things Singpapore MPs said about Budget 2007|
作者:段延庆 11:18am 07/03/2007
回应: [5 P 指责奈可何？] 作者: 德仁 10:37am 07/03/2007
Top Ten Real Things Singpapore MPs said about Budget 2007
原文请参考 The mrbrown Show
After we posted the Budget Debate 2007 podcast, some people asked us if we were making stuff up. Of course we were.We thought you might like to read what Singapore MPs REALLY said about the Budget, during the Budget debates.
Here are some of our Top Ten favourite things Singapore Members of Parliament said about the 2007 budget:
10. Ms Irene Ng (Tampines GRC): “incredibly generous”
9. Mr Hri Kumar (Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC): “Comprehensive and forward-looking”
8. Dr Ahmad Mohammed Magad (Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC): “Inclusive and a landmark budget”
7. Madam Ho Geok Choo (West Coast GRC): “(Workfare is) Pragmatic, innovative and exemplary”
6. Mr Wee Siew Kim (Ang Mo Kio GRC): called Budget 2007 “generous” and “forward-looking”
5. Dr Amy Khor (Hong Kah GRC): “Good intentioned” and “Made in Heaven”
4. Mr Ong Ah Heng (Nee Soon Central): Said that the generosity of the recent budget is possible under the stewardship of the ruling People’s Action Party.
3. Mr Inderjit Singh (Ang Mo Kio GRC): “This is one of the best, if not the best budgets, I have seen.” and “Wonderful”
2. Ms Lee Bee Wah (Ang Mo Kio GRC): “Pang sai ka che jamban” (Want to take a dump then look for toilet).
And the Number One position goes to (drum roll please):
1. Dr Fatimah Lateef (Marine Parade GRC): “Let me share with her that nowhere else in the world can you get a Budget which includes love and compassion in abundance as this one.”
This entry was posted Monday, March 5th, 2007 at 1:51 pm and is filed under Off-air. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
12 Responses to “Top Ten Real Things Singapore MPs said about Budget 2007”
1. MadeInHell Says:
March 5th, 2007 at 11:53 pm
I can’t believe Singaporeans are wasting so much money to hire fellators! I think you can get better deals at geylang, definitely.
2. VFKK Says:
March 6th, 2007 at 8:38 am
Errr… I got nothing to say…
My boss once told me that Singapore is legally corruppted…
But I don’t want to comment, later go jail…
3. DOM the clown Says:
March 6th, 2007 at 10:24 am
Dear Mr Brown,
Orh!!!!! The father of the WEEtard from RJC is going to write to you!!! He’s going to tell you off for intruding his privacy by quoting him here. He’s going to tell you that the parliament is a “private parliament”…..just as private as his daughter’s “private blog”. So, whatever he said in the parliament is a private one…..meant for 82 of his private kakis….82 mind you! Not 84!
4. jx Says:
March 6th, 2007 at 10:35 am
5. whocares Says:
March 6th, 2007 at 9:04 pm
wah piang eh.
they make the budget sound like some wonderfully written piece of orchestra by mozart.
6. offspring Says:
March 6th, 2007 at 10:13 pm
the largest thesarus for the word consesus
7. HaHaHa Says:
March 6th, 2007 at 10:38 pm
Wow, guess where to be a highly paid clown in Singapore?
8. lolc Says:
March 6th, 2007 at 11:20 pm
9. mrbrown: Top Ten Real Things Singapore MPs said about Budget 2007 - Singapore - OhGenki Forums Says:
March 7th, 2007 at 12:13 am
[…] mrbrown: Top Ten Real Things Singapore MPs said about Budget 2007 from mr brown, the no 1 is damn.. ta kong! wahahhahahahhaahhahahhaa the mrbrown show Blog Archive Top Ten Real Things Singapore MPs said about Budget 2007 […]
10. i346am Says:
March 7th, 2007 at 12:27 am
Wow, even when I’m 5000miles aways, my hair also stand….. sedi YA! Dare them to say this in the British Parliament! hahahahah
I’ll remember to tell this to my kids….
11. Funnies « The Anti Neo-Democracy Theorist Says:
March 7th, 2007 at 2:45 am
[…] 6th, 2007 · No Comments I don’t know which one is more funny; the comic strips from talkingcock.com or MrBrown’s post on our “cheerleader” 14,000 dollars MPs. […]
12. d8nnis Says:
March 7th, 2007 at 9:21 am
Hey… Dilbert’s mission statement generator is more fun!
本文修改于: 11:20am 07/03/2007